Sunday, January 28, 2007

Entering the Blogosphere...


Here I go, stepping into the land of Blogs!

This is mainly to communicate with friends far and wide, and perhaps to make some new ones. I was trying to come up with a name for my blog to include things I am passionate about, and things I will probably write about. I am a vegetarian and love trying out new veggie recipes, so I will probably talk about that and post some recipes here. I am a certified yoga instructor and love yoga, so I will discuss my search for a yoga studio and teaching job here in my "new" home town of Kansas City. Finally, I am addicted to knitting! I am sure I'll want to talk about my knitting projects and post photos of my finished objects.

I am a homeschooling mother of three. Of course, I am passionate about my family... what mother isn't? I am also a tennis novice, hoping to improve, which is taking a LOT of work :-)

Our family recently moved from southern California to the Kansas City area. It is very different! Despite missing our friends and southern Cal lifestyle, we are really enjoying Kansas City, especially the NO TRAFFIC part! People are very friendly here and we've already made lots of new friends.

So... new home, new year, new blog!

No comments: